Saturday, November 8, 2008

Update from last night

Well Maddie did great!!! She woke up at midnight and went easily back to sleep. Then she woke at 4:15 and I feed her and laid her back down awake. She whined for about 25minutes and only had 2 big cries, but they were very short and then she fell asleep. We are so proud of her. I hope she continues to do this good over the next several nights.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Sounds like you're well on your way to having a whole night's sleep again. If only I were so close...I've barely passed the finish line. Hang in there. It sounds like you're doing great.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! It seems like she was ready to be put to bed with out being rocked. The hardest part is not going in there when they are crying. It will only get easier:)

Oh, I tagged you on my blog!