Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Night 2 of tough love
Well last night was pretty good. Yall might find this boring, but I want to blog it so I will remember. I put Maddie down a little after 7 and she fussed for 5 minutes and was out. Then she woke up at 12:30 and cried/fussed for about an hour. It wasn't as bad as the night before though. I did shed some tears last night though listening to her cry, but Oscar was there to help me be strong! Then she woke at 5:30 and I fed her and put her back down and she fell right to sleep until 8:30 this morning! So hopefully tonight will go smoothly too. Its not as hard as I thought it would be. I am glad I waited until she was a little older, I think would have been worse when she was younger. Well gotta go, I attempting to put up all the Christmas decorations today, however its a little different with a 5 month old needing my attention!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment