So anyway here's 5 things about Maddie as she turns 5 months(thanks for the idea Shannon):
*She takes 3 naps a day, but she is not a long napper. I realized that I cannot make her sleep if she doesn't want to. She wakes up happy from her naps and is doing good at night, so thats all I can ask for!
*She has her 2 bottom front teeth. I can't believe they have both broken through the skin. She looks so much older now with 2 teeth! I still can't get a picture of them!
*Shes not a fan of anyone but me and Oscar. When she realizes someone else is holding her she sticks out her bottom lip and starts wailing! She usually does better if she slowly warms up to the person. My sister watched her the other day for 45 minutes and she cried the whole time, even while eating her bottle! Its so funny though b/c with Oscar and I she is so happy and fun, makes cute faces and noises, but just kinda stares down other people.
*She hasn't rolled from her tummy to her back yet. She still dislikes tummy time, but she doesn't even really try to do it when on her tummy. I guess she will do it when she is ready!
*She finally likes her car seat, or I guess tolerates it. She easily falls asleep in it if we are out during nap time and will be ok in a car ride somewhere.
It seems not too much new has happened with her from 4 to 5 months besides the teeth. She is just getting so much more playful and easy. By easy I mean she likes her normal schedule each day which is great with mommy! Can't wait to see what this month holds!
First time in the jumparoo that her friend Morgan let her borrow:
There was no jumping involved, but she loved to be in it and look around and it let me get some things done! I'm sure she will learn quickly that she can jump around and get some leg exercises done!



2 comments:
She is so cute i can't believe she is 5 months
I can't believe she's already 5 months!!!
I don't know how she would do with me by myself, but I got some little smiles from her the other night...although, you were holding her, now that I think about it:) It doesn't matter, she is a cutie patootie!!!
Love the leg warmers!!!
Post a Comment