Well I just have to brag on Madelyn. Last night she went to bed at 7:00 and didn't wake up until 7:00 this morning!!! This is her first time to ever sleep through the night! She usually still eats once in the middle of the night, I know she really doesn't need to, but I'm just conquering one thing at a time. So I was so proud of her. Its funny how your body automatically wakes up. I woke up around 4 thinking she will probably wake up soon, but finally went back to sleep until I heard her at 7:00. I don't want to get too excited b/c she isn't always the most consistent at night, so tonight could be a whole different story, but at least I know she is capable of doing it!
I'm so proud of my big girl:

Saturday Maddie started having a running nose, congestion, and a low grade fever. Oscar and I just assumed it was a cold. Well we started feeling around on her lower gums and sure enough you could feel a little bump and now you can see a little bit of white. So she is in the early stages of teething. Thank goodness she hasn't had anymore fever since saturday, but has been somewhat fussy! I tried to get a picture, but its too small to tell. Here are a few pictures from lunch at my parents on Sunday:


3 comments:
Madelyn is doing at all! Sleeping through the nite and getting teeth. Teething is a long and not always fun journey. Hang in there and keep plenty of cold teething rings to have on hand!
Oh My! She's already cutting teeth. Poor thing...I know that's got to hurt. Connor teethes but hasn't started cutting any teeth yet. Congrats to Madelyn and you for a full night of rest! YEAH!
Way to go on sleeping through the night....who knew how exciting that would be :)
I hope you both feel better soon.
Post a Comment