Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Trip Down Memory Lane

I was looking through a CD of some old pictures and thought it would be fun to post some on here. There is kinda alot!

Oscar and I in Ruidoso, Christmas 2002 when we got engaged:

Bersoza men Christmas 2003:

Bersoza Women Christmas 2003, now add 3 more grandkids:

Sara and I New Years 2005 getting ready to go to Cheeves(the only time I've been there) with Oscar and Chad:

Oscar and I walking into our wedding reception:

My nephew Collin, Halloween 2004:

My sister, mom, and I at my cousin Brad's wedding (my hair was way too blond):

Fourth of July 2004 at our Sunday Schools annual party, these were couples in our small group:

Port Aransas 2004:

Christmas 2003:

Easter 2005:

My nephew Cades 2nd birthday. He had to have a special cake made b/c he was allergic to eggs back then:

The one and only pet Oscar and I have ever had. It was a shiz tu named Tuff. I sold it after we had it only 2 weeks, I don't think Oscar ever forgave me:

Our wonderful friends the Gerbers going away party in 2005, all the guys:

All the girls:

My family at my parents house, Christmas 2005

Our lot before our house was built:

Oscar and I with our niece Ariane in 2004 in our old apartment right before we moved into our house:

Easter 2005:

6 comments:

Shannon said...

That was fun! You look so much more like your sister when your hair is blonde and shorter!!

Sara said...

I love trips down memory lane! I guess the next time we will spend a double date to Cheeve's is when our kids are out of school! Ha! Cute pics!

Tiffany said...

Those were fun too look at! I totally don't remember your hair being that blonde at Brad's wedding!

Anonymous said...

awwww thanks Love!
maybe we can get a new Tuff since Maddie can help with it now.

Anonymous said...

maddie would probably want to be included on this trip down memory lane. it seems like so long ago that she came out kicking and screaming - that little stinker!

Tiffany said...

Noooo! No more Tuffs for a long time!!! Too emotional for a poor puppy to go through!