Today was the first time for her to go into the church nursery. I was ready to do it. I was a little nervous b/c of how she can be with strangers, well actually how she can be with anyone besides Oscar and I including family and friends. I went and picked her up after the service and she was in a great mood. She went with us to Sunday School and fell asleep. It was so nice to go into the church service and focus on worshipping! Here she is ready for church:
Most of yall know, but you will notice in the picture that I got my haircut. My fickleness took over and I decided to just do it. I called and got into my hair lady that next day, which never happens, so I didn't even tell Oscar, I wanted to surprise him. He was surprised for sure!! anyway-I love it, its super quick and super easy!



4 comments:
Yay Maddie! So glad she did good in the nursery. I know that gives you peace. She looks cute in her little leopard outfit. I think Meemaw gave me the same picture of me when i was a baby sucking on my toes.
Go Madelyn! Connor tries to play with his feet, but his big belly gets in the way. Lol. Madelyn is so very cute! Love your hair!
That Maddie is a cutie.
Love you hair if I forgot to tell you yesterday!
I love your hair! I have an appointment on Friday and I have been going back and forth as to whether or not to chop it off again! All I know is it's driving me crazy as is!
Post a Comment