Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I know Thanksgiving is still 2 days away, but I probably won't be blogging while we are out of town, so I wanted to wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am so thankful for all God has allowed me to have and blessed me with. As our pastor said on Sunday, Christians should be thankful all year long, not just on Thanksgiving. I try to remember to be thankful each day, especially when I start complaining.
Please pray for us as we travel 5 1/2 hours to Odessa with Madelyn. This will be her first trip away from home and our first time to go with her to Odessa. We are leaving tonight and will return on Saturday. Happy Thanksgiving!!!
We sure are thankful for our little turkey:



"It is good to give thanks to the Lord, to sing praises to your name O Most High."
Psalm 92:1

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Good luck. I'm sure Maddie will do great! We are especially grateful for our new little bundle of joy this year. Give her lots of kisses for me while you are gone!

Katie said...

Good luck packing the baby stuff for that long of a trip! She'll do fine...by the way, her eyelashes are BEAUTIFUL in that pic!

Anonymous said...

I hope y'all have a safe and enjoyable trip. I love Madelyn's bow! That is adorable!

Shannon said...

Y'all have a safe trip! Maddie will do great...and so will you and Oscar:) Can't wait to hear how it all goes!! Happy Thanksgiving!