Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Pictures with the Family

Ok I know I have posted alot of Halloween pictures, but it is Maddie's first Halloween and she is just so darn cute! Also, we had to get some with Nana and Papaw, Aunt Tiffy, and cousins Collin and Cade. Its so fun having my sister 5 minutes down the road and having my parents in Salado. Collin and Cade were Jedi's this year from Star Wars. It was like the paparazzi yesterday at my sisters house. We had my camera, my sisters, and my dads. My dad has one of those really nice cameras where you can just push the button over and over and it snaps pictures really fast, so there were alot of flashes. It was hard getting a good pictures with 3 kiddos. It will interesting if we ever try to get their pictures done professionally together!

Sisters with their kids:


Grandparents with the grandkids:


Aunt Tiffy and Maddie:


Jedi and Jedi Master (Collin is sitting here with me while I do this post and just informed me that he was a Jedi Master and Cade was just a Jedi)




Maddie says "Help Me"


Maddie with her "big brothers":

5 comments:

Sarah said...

They are too precious. Never feel bad about taking too many pictures either! It makes me feel better that I am not the only one. They only get to be this age once!

Tiffany said...

Love the Ronald Reagan head behind me in that pic!

Zoƫ said...

what cute cousin pics

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures with the boys. No doubt they will protect Maddie as big brothers/ cousins do.

Rachel said...

Hi Laura! I love all of the bows!! She is quite the little Diva!!