Thursday, November 20, 2008

Night 3

Ok last blog about her nights. I put her down at 7:15 last night and she didn't fuss or cry at all! We didn't hear a peep out of her until 6:30 this morning! anyway-I got all my Christmas decorations put up, feels good to have that out of the way. Now if I can just talk Oscar into putting up Christmas lights outside, he never has before, but I really want some. I remember my sister and I having to talk my dad into doing the same thing! Tomorrow we are going to Salado to see my grandparents and Maddie turns 5 months! Saturday she is having her pictures made professionally for the first time, so hopefully they will turn out good.
Its just too hard for me to do a post w/o a picture of Maddie. Here she is exploring the Christmas tree:


0 comments: