Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Cute Pictures and Fun at the Park

Little Baby Buda:



After church on Sunday:





I met my friend Holly and her 15 month old son Ty at the park today. Holly and I used to work together several years ago. I ran into her a couple of weeks ago at Chick Fil A and we realized we were both stay at home moms now so we decided to get together and catch up. We also go to the same church. Here are some pictures from the park:


Holly and Ty:

Me and Maddie:


Ty and Maddie swinging:

It was Maddies first time in a swing and she loved it:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a wonderful time at the park! I will post pictures tomorrow! You are so fast! I hope we can get together soon.

Anonymous said...

We know you aren't starving her! She's a beauty.

Briggs said...

Love that cute little lady - especially her little rolls!