Friday, July 18, 2008

Sweet Pictures

Here are some sweet pictures of Maddie. We are all doing good. I went to Walmart for the first time this week (without Madelyn) since I've been pregnant to get groceries. I ventured out to my friend Shannons house this week with Maddie and she did well. Its still an effort to get myself ready and her ready and get out the door, but I know with time it will get easier. Doing little trips here and there are getting me used to it. For now I don't mind being at home with her most of the time until she gets a little older. Tomorrow we plan on going to eat for our anniversary while my parents watch Maddie. Other than that we are enjoying Madelyn and enjoying the summer while Oscar has off to help-Its been a blessing to have him home!








5 comments:

Tara said...

Hey girl,
The pictures are adorable. I found out that I'm at Lake Belton MS next year!

Tiffany said...

Aw, so cute! I get so excited when you put up new pics of her! I want to come visit her sometime tomorrow--maybe in the afternoon after y'all go out for lunch.

Shannon said...

Cute pictures...of course!

You and Maddie both did great the other day! It was fun getting to chat while all the kiddos were napping. I know it's hard in the beginning, but it does get easier...promise!!

See you tomorrow!

Mindy F said...

I love the black and white close-up of her!! SO CUTE!:)

Anonymous said...

she's sooo cute!!! She looks like Bersoza all in the face. She's adorable. God truly did bless you both. Hopefully we'll get to see little Maddie sometime. Stay strong and God bless.