Well we are hanging in there, just trying to get through the mastitis! I caught it early, which is good, but I must continue to breastfeed until I'm done with my antibiotics. So after I finish those we will see what I decide to do. I'm staying busy feeding Maddie and that gives me little time to do anything else. We are enjoying a quiet day at home today. Its hard to get out when she eats so often and for so long! She is doing pretty good at night, she normally goes 3 hour streches. Daddy feeds her a bottle for 2 night feedings while I get up and pump, so that is working out well. anyway-here are a couple of pictures. (yes the 4th of July bow is a little big, but its just for the picture. I'm sure next year she will have grown into it!)



1 comments:
She's a cute lil' independence day celebrator. I'll keep you guys in my prayers.
Post a Comment