Maddie got to sit in her bumbo for the first time yesterday. I think its so cute when babies are in those and I couldn't wait for her to use it. She seemed to like it as you can tell from her smile in the picture. Its seems her turning 5 weeks she has changed some by having more gas, smiling at us, taking shorter naps (we got spoiled with her long naps), and only wanting mommy to rock her to sleep. Oscar will be rocking her and she will scream and as soon as he hands her to me she stops! She was not doing this before. At first I thought it was cute and I'm glad she wants her momma, but at times its a little inconvient. We will have to break her of this so mommy can get out more! Her great grandaddy stopped by yesterday to visit and Uncle Barry and Aunt Tiffy too. Uncle Barry just got back from a mission trip to Brazil and he had not seem her in awhile. Tomorrow we are looking forward to Oscars parents coming for a visit. His dad has never seen Maddie in person so I know they are excited.
Hey Laura, Things continue to go well....we're getting so spoiled; I know she must be saving up for one really crazy night : ) Isaac's on his way back with the dogs so we'll see how that goes! She weighed 6lbs 12 oz. We had our first dr. apt today & she's doing great! You'll have to come visit soon.
I am a Christian, wife to Oscar, stay at home mom to Madelyn & Cruz. This blog is for family, friends and to record memories for Maddie & Cruz to read when they are older.
2 comments:
Hey Laura,
Things continue to go well....we're getting so spoiled; I know she must be saving up for one really crazy night : ) Isaac's on his way back with the dogs so we'll see how that goes! She weighed 6lbs 12 oz. We had our first dr. apt today & she's doing great! You'll have to come visit soon.
ps - Isaac was looking at your blog & said he couldn't believe how much they grow/change in 1 month! Maddie gets more beautiful every day!
Post a Comment