Monday, July 7, 2008

2 week check up

Miss Maddie had her 2 week check up today. She weighed in at 9 lbs. 7 ounces and was 21.10 inches long! Her doctor said everything looked great. We really like her pediatrician and she was very nice. Breastfeeding is still going ok. Still using the shield and taking my antibiotics for the mastitis. Thanks to everyone who has left comments, e-mailed, or called with encouragement regarding breastfeeding. Oh yeah, Maddies umbilical cord fell off today!




I love my paci!



I love this bow



First time to wear a bib!



Ready to go to my appointment!



5 comments:

Tiffany said...

aah, I love that polka-dotted bow! It's as big as her head! Did Felicia make that one? I have to come to MP tomorrow, so I will stop by for my Maddie time!

Ben, Abby and Abe Lowery said...

laura, she is so precious! obviously, i haven't experienced what you're experiencing yet, but hang in there! you and oscar will know what you need to do. i think you're doing a great job! love you!

Jen said...

The last pic's my favorite. She's a born star!

Shannon said...

Cute pictures! Glad you are putting those bows to good use:)

Tyly said...

I love all the pictures!!! She's beautiful!