My nephew Cade can be pretty shy. He came over yesterday to visit and would not get near Maddie. When I was pregnant, it took him along time to even say hi to Maddie in my stomach. Yesterday I kept trying to get him to come and say hi to her or touch her arm and he acted sooo shy. My sister and I finally got him to come and take a quick picture with her and then he quickly jumped up. Its so funny that he is so shy with his little baby cousin.
Maddie is still battling with gas, today seemed somewhat better. Motherhood is a hard job at times. Its very rewarding and overwhelming at the same time. It still seems I just don't have this whole motherhood thing all together yet. Just when I think I have this little one figured out, she changes things up on me and then I feel like I have no idea what I'm doing. I've been spoiled with Oscar off for so long and I'm nervous about him going back to work in a couple of weeks and will be on my own during the day! I know being a mother is a learning process and will probably always be a challenging adventure, but I always keep in mind when the day gets hard "I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me."



0 comments:
Post a Comment