Monday, July 21, 2008

One Month Old!

Wow-everyone says it goes by fast and it does. I can't believe that I can say I have a one month old baby! I will say I'm glad the first 2 weeks are over with, those were pretty tough. Maddie is doing good. She is very long and several of her clothes no longer fit because of this. She is pretty predictable during the day: eats, is awake for a little while, and then takes a nap. She can get a little fussy in the early evening, but nothing too bad. At night she ususally wakes up twice to eat. Sometimes she wakes up more than that if she is wet b/c she HATES a wet diaper! She likes to be rocked in one certain position and loves her swing. She always has her hands in her face and does not like her arms to be swaddled. She gets very mad when you stop her from eating to burb her-she is a little inpatient like her mommy. She gets easily overstimulated if there is a bunch of people around or noise. As far as Oscar and I go, we are still learning! I feel like I'm still learning her different crys and sometimes its hard to tell the difference between hunger and tired. Overall, I think she is a good baby and we love her sooo much and can't wait to see her personality develop more and more. Of course if wouldn't be a post without some pictures:




2 comments:

Jennifer said...

She is so precious! What a beautiful baby girl the Lord has blessed you with! I can't wait to meet her!

Tiffany said...

Aah, Maddie Sue! She looks so cute as always. I haven't seen that little heart dress-that's cute!