Sunday, September 5, 2010
This is it
Well I can't believe its almost here. Time to finally meet Cruz. This has been a long 9 months. Overall, this was a hard pregnancy physically for me, so I"m glad that part is coming to an end! I'm a little emotional thinking this is our last day as a family of 3. I think Maddie will be a great big sister. I just pray she adjust well to Cruz and the time/attention I will be giving him. Even though I have had a baby before, I'm still nervous to go through the whole process again. I remember most of Maddie's labor, but some parts are fuzzy. Its so weird to think we will have a BOY! I've tried to picture in my mind what in the world he will look like. Everyone keeps saying they can't wait to see what he looks like! I pray we get some sleep tonight at the hospital, I'm sure it will be hard! Please be in prayer for us tomorrow for a safe and healthy delivery and baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Good luck Laura! Our thoughts are with you tomorrow--we can't wait to see pictures of Baby Cruz!
I'm overjoyed for you guys & will be praying tonight & tomorrow for all to go well. God is with you! Cruz will be a beautiful baby boy:)
Love,
Jen
SO SO excited for y'all. Will be praying!
Post a Comment