Wednesday, September 1, 2010
LAST Appointment! (39 Weeks)
Today was my last appointment-yippee!!! I went in praying he would say he would induce me this Friday, but not happening! He checked me and I am dilated to a 3, but my cervix has still not thinned out-boo! So I will be going in Monday night to take a pill for my cervix and spend the night at the hospital and then they will start inducing me early Tuesday morning. I really don't want to wait, but don't have a choice in the matter! I'm extremely ready to not be pregnant anymore. Tuesday seems like forever away, but I know it will come soon! The best thing about waiting to be induced until Tuesday is that it is my moms birthday, so her and Cruz will share the same birthday! That will be very special to him and her. So if I can just get through these next 5 days I'll be good to go. Who knows, maybe Cruz will come before that (I'm not holding my breath though)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
My mom tells me that if you schedule the induction the baby comes before it happens...hoping this for you!!!
Love,
Jennifer
praying for you!
We scheduled Gunnar's induction and I went into labor the night before. :) Hoping Cruz comes soon!
Post a Comment