Frannie seeing and holding Cruz for the 1st time...
With the birthday girl...
Cruz's 1st time to wear shoes that his aunt sissy gave him...
Trouble...
With Caders...
With uncle barry...
With Auntie Bev-my moms best friend...
**************************************************
Ready for church...
Cruz did great at church today for the 1st time!



2 comments:
I was blessed to get to spend my bday night w/ Cruzers! Even if he did throw up all over me. Maybe he was getting me back for letting his poor little head flop over my arm in that picture!
He is just so cute! Such a sweet little guy to be passed around so much.
And, I seriously want Grandma Mague to come to my house after we have our baby....those enchiladas and rice were soooo yummy! In fact, I'll just request Nana to come, too....I bet her chicken fried steak is delish:)
Post a Comment