I'll get around to posting about labor and more pictures soon!
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Cruz Ellis Bersoza
He is finally here! Born 9/7/10 at 6:28 pm weighting 8 lbs, 7 ozs and 20 1/2 inches. We are just in love with this precious little boy! Here are a few pictures...



I'll get around to posting about labor and more pictures soon!
I'll get around to posting about labor and more pictures soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
He is so handsome...a masculine version of Maddie! You're a family of four now! Congrats!
Congratulations. He is SO cute with that dark hair. Wish we were closer so I could take some pictures of that handsome little guy! :)
He's beautiful! He looks so much like Maddie! (You must've used the same recipe) Ha!! Can't wait to hear the details of his birth!
He does look just like his older sister!!! Congrats!! He is precious!!!
So handsome!
Post a Comment