The 1st thing Maddie said this morning when she woke up was "I'm going to school and where is my backpack?" She was soo excited! Oscar was able to take the morning off to go with me to drop her off so that was very nice. We got there early and met her teacher who is very nice and we realized that she is friends with my sister! Maddie went right in and started playing. When I went to pick her up, her teacher said she had a great time and participated in everything! I'm so thankful! We celebrated her good day with a happy meal on the way home from school. Oscar and I were able to go to breakfast after we dropped her off and it felt like a date since Cruz slept the whole time, we were able to just talk and hang out which we needed.
All ready to go, Oscar thought she was a little too dressed up, but I told him I always dressed up on my 1st day of school...

With her backpack...

Just had to sneak one in of this handsome fellow this morning...

So excited!

Walking in...
3 comments:
adorable! What a big day for Maddie! So happy for you!
Laura- if that is the Methodist church on 31st, the lady that runs it AMY, is one of our very good friends. Maddie is in GREAT hands!
Laura, that little boy of yours is so doggone cute! I can't get over how much he looks like Maddie!
Post a Comment