Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Big Girl Bed
Maddie has been doing wonderful with her new bed! 2 nights ago was her first time to sleep in it at night. She went to bed at 8:00 and fell asleep just fine. Then she woke up about 10:30 and was crying, so we went in there and told her to go night night and we plugged in her night light, which we had forgotten to do. She cried on and off for about an hour which she never does, so I think she may have been confused. Then she woke up at 8:00 the next morning. Then last night she slept great-from 8:00-7:45! She never normally sleeps this late, so I"m hoping this is her new routine in her new bed! I think it helps that her bed is a daybed and has sides on 3 sides and then her rail, so I think it seems like a crib. We have talked up her big girl bed for awhile so that helped too! She is all moved into her new room and Oscar started painting Cruz's room last night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
awesome...she's growing up fast!
I'm glad she's doing so well in her big girl room! It gives me some encouragement too, as we'll have to move Ellie to a big girl bed probably 6 months earlier than I would have chosen to, because of the new baby coming. I'm very concerned as to how this will go-- She can be very squirly sometimes!
Post a Comment