Sunday, June 20, 2010

Maddie's 2nd Birthday Party

We celebrated Maddie's 2nd b-day last night with family. Oscar's family came into town and we had a great time. It was super easy and stress free. We had pizza, cake, and ice cream.

The big 2 year old...









Dora Cake...


Singing Happy Birthday...


Opening presents...




I asked my mother in law to look for a Dora pinata in Odessa b/c I could not find one here. I told her just to get a small one and this is what she brought...


This thing was huge and Maddie loved it!

When we told her to hit it with the stick, she started pushing her...









The pinata was so thick, Barry finally had to get a big piece of wood and bust it b/c none of the kids could get it to break...




Enjoying the candy...




Maddie will offically be 2 tomorrow morning the 21st at 4:28 a.m.! More to come on what she is up to as a 2 year old!

2 comments:

Zoƫ said...

Maddie looks so big in those pics!
Love the HUGE pinata ;)

Melissa Jackson said...

I signed in to wish you a happy belated birthday, and I had fun catching up on your posts. It's looks like Maddie's party was a lot of fun. That huge pinata is awesome!

I hope that you had a wonderful birthday as well! I can't wait to read updates and see pictures of Little Cruz when he arrives. :o)