Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Lately

I am in much need of a blog update. Here are a few things that have been going on...

Maddie at the Tem-Cat soccer banquet...



Daddy & Maddie...



One of Maddie's favorite things to do-color(or as she calls it sissy even though she can say the word color)




Maddie's new big girl room...I love how it turned out! There are only stripes on the wall where her bed will be and the rest of the walls just have pink on the bottom. She won't move it there until the end of June, we still have to get her a big girl bed.



I just got back yesterday from a fun filled girls weekend. I went with one of my betsies Shannon to San Antonio to celebrate our 30th b-days. She turned 30 in April and I will be 30 on June 26th. We spent 2 nights away and shopped, ate lots of Mexican food, hung out by the pool, got pedicures, slept in, and just enjoyed not being in mommy mode for 3 days! It was great and I was so thankful to get a much needed break. Thanks daddy for taking such good care of Maddie while I was gone. Here is the one and only picture we took all weekend...



I finally decided on a diaper bag. It wasn't any of the ones I put pictures of on here, I ended up finding one on Ebay and I love it and can't wait to use it!

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

Finally a blog update--ha! I can't believe you and Shannon only took one picture! Shame, shame! Glad y'all had fun. Now you and Oscar need to go somewhere so I can keep Maddie!