Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Fearless

Maddie is a pretty brave girl, I haven't found anything that scares her except the slide at Chick Fil A. She won't go down it. I made her go down it once and she screamed and cried. We went to a birthday party this past weekend and she got to ride on a big horse. She loved it and held on tight like such a big girl. I still have never ridden a horse! I don't think its b/c I'm scared I just never have done it. anyway-here is my big girl on the horse...


We started swim lessons this week and Maddie did really well on the 1st day. Her teacher said several times she was fearless and not scared of the water at all. Today was the 2nd day and she was done after about 30 minutes and ready to get out. We'll see how the rest of this week and next week go. It is nice b/c her class only has 3 other kids, but she is the youngest one in her class and you can tell! ha!

1st day...


With her buddy Asa...

1 comments:

Katie said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! I also want to know about your swim lesson coach. The pool looks awesome and it's great that there are only 3 kids!