Monday, June 21, 2010

3rd Trimester

I can't believe I am in the 3rd trimester. I thought I needed to blog about this pregnancy since I haven't written anything down this time around. Overall, I really can't complain about being pregnant. I'm really trying to enjoy it and not wanting to rush it so much especially if this is my last time to be preggo! My lower back still hurts everyday. Some days worse than others! The muscle relaxers help some. I can't give Maddie a bath anymore b/c it hurts to bend over that long. She is at a good age where she can climb for most things so I don't have to pick her up as much. My feet have started swelling with the heat like it is. I am trying to drink lots of water, but I still have my 1 diet coke a day :)! I'm still sleeping good, I hate sleeping on my sides though! Cruz is very active and kicks alot throughout the day and night. I have already gained 23 pounds so far which is the same amount I had gained at this point with Maddie. I am hungry alot of the time even after I have a big meal, I"m hungry an hour later! I'm not looking forward to spending all the hot summer big and pregnant. Due date is September 8th and my doctor said he will not let me go late since Maddie was so big! I'm hoping he will induce me on Sept. 7th which is my mom's b-day. anyway-everything is well and we are so blessed to be having another child!

3 comments:

Nana said...

September 7th sounds like a great date to me!!!!

the peterson family said...

congrats Laura!

Anonymous said...

You look great! I hope you get to have her on the 7th too. I had Callie on my biological mom's birthday and it was so special to me...hopefully you won't go that late though! :)