Friday, February 4, 2011

Stuff

The other morning Cruz was crying in his crib and I was trying to finish getting ready so I asked Maddie to go talk to him until I could go get him. She went in his room and can back out a second later and said-mommy I told him to go back to sleep! So I asked to go back in and stay in there and talk to him. This is what I found when I came in:



We started some valentine's crafts. I was talking with Maddie about Valentine's Day and she keeps saying-Happy Valentine's Day to Me!







Maddie's Preschool had Donuts with Super Dads this past Thursday, but Oscar couldn't go, so my dad took her instead. Here they are before they left:


2 comments:

Shannon Morrison said...

sooo cute! nothing sweeter than sibling love.

Beth said...

Hi Laura, Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! We are so excited about my parents being in Temple. We came up yesterday for the press conference and I met your husband Oscar. Thanks so much for saying Hi, hope to meet you sometime this fall!