Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A whole lotta stuff

We got 2-3 inches of snow last week. It was beautiful. I am ready for spring though!




Maddie was so excited to go out in it, but we didn't have any gloves for her. So after her hands got wet and cold she was crying to come it. I can't blame her!

Then we had the idea to pull her around in her wagon, she liked that much better!


We finally got around to doing the gingerbread house I bought in December! I must admit it looked pretty lame. The icing was weird and hard to use, but maddie had fun with it!


Love them

Things Maddie listed that she loved...

1 comments:

Tara said...

Thanks for your sweet comment! Yes, I'm growing it out to donate it and it's going to be a loooong summer :)
Love the marshmallow heart idea! I know what we'll be doing later on this week :)
You guys should come over and play some time! :)