I haven't gotten around to posting meals for awhile so here is what we are eating this week:
Sunday-Quesadillas with avocado. I usually put chicken, black beans, and cheese in mine then slice up some avacado to go on top! Super easy and quick! (We normally eat with our small group on Sunday nights, but no small group this week)
Monday-French Bread Pizza with Salad. Got this recipe from my friend Carissa's blog. It looks easy and delicious!
Tuesday-Chicken Squares with veggies (no CFA this week)
Wednesday-Spaghetti
Thursday-Leftovers
Friday-Eat at the soccer game
Saturday-Eat out or do breakfast for dinner
I love to cook and try new recipes, I know I say that all the time on here, but I do! Right now its hard to make recipes that take up too much time or prep work b/c of Cruzers. So at this point I'm making things that are quick and simple.
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Yay for menu plannin' on your blog. Keep those menu plans and recipes coming! Hope you like the french bread pizza.
Post a Comment