Saturday, February 26, 2011

Fun Things

I love having my mom and sister so close by especially for days when we can just go to lunch and get pedicures together! It really is a blessing that we can see each other whenever and I'm so thankful for that! Last Saturday we went to lunch and then got pedicures. Pretty soon Maddie will be able to join us :)

Mine are the blue...






Yesterday I got to meet my BF Sara in Waco with all the kiddos. We meet up at the mall and then had lunch. So good to see her and catch up!









Last night the kids and I went to a soccer game. This was the 1st time for me to take both kids. They both did really good. We were able to stay for the 1st half. Cruz slept in his stroller and Maddie made new a friend and hung out with her all night! They have a tradition at all the home games where the younger kids can run out with each girl onto the field as her name is called. Maddie got to do that last night and she loooooved it! Oscar didn't know she was coming over there, so he was very surprised. I think we were both a little choked up!

Running onto the field...

She got to run out with Hannah...

Cruz just waking up in his stroller wondering what is going on...

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Aww--it makes me a little choked up just reading it! Maddie is going to love growing up as the daughter of a coach--I'm so glad she had fun at the game!!! =)

Briggs said...

A bit jealous that you got to see the Whites! Didn't realize the Waco mall had a playland too. Fun times. Maddie looks so sweet running with the team!

Zoƫ said...

The nail pic makes me miss my mom and sis!
Maddie looks so big, love that curly hair.