Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Photos

My nephew Cade was over all day Monday and was such a good helper with Cruz. He wanted to hold him and help take care of him all day. Cruz loved looking at Cade too. Thanks for all your help Caders...


Cruz in his new ride...


The kids in our FREE double stroller...

A friend on FB said she had a side by side double stroller she was giving away for free! So I said I wanted it. I really haven't had a need for a double stroller, but we are going to Sea World in a few weeks and I thought it would be nice to have one if Maddie gets tired of walking, so it worked out perfect. I love it, its in great condition and turns and maneuvers very easily. The seats recline too, so that will be nice for Cruz when he needs a nap!



My aunt, uncle, and cousin were in town last week from Missouri and came over for a visit one day...


Frannie & Cruz...


Cruz loved riding in the wagon in the bumbo...


Well after several grueling weeks of teething, Cruz finally cut his 1st tooth! I hope they aren't all like this. When Maddie was teething she was never this fussy! Cruz is becoming more high maintenance then Maddie!

0 comments: