Friday, January 28, 2011

Maddie Language/Sayings

Madelyn is saying some funny stuff lately and I wanted to document it. Some of these may not sound cute or funny, but when you hear her say them in her sweet little voice they do :)

*Eyebolish-aka nail polish. Ok seriously the girl is obsessed with this. She received a 12 pack of mini nail polishes for Christmas. We opened them a few weeks ago to paint her fingernails. She wanted to hold one when we opened them. I made sure the lid was on very tightly and told her she could not open it, only mommy could. Ever since that day she carries it around 24/7. When I say 24/7 I mean it. She sleeps with it in her hand during nap and at night and takes it in the car where ever we go!

*I don't feel better-aka Something on my body hurts. This is said at least once a day and when asked what hurts, it's usually a different body part like her hand or leg

*Its ok sweetie, are you ok sweetie? awwwww sweetie!!!

*Cruz needs to go back in your tummy mommy-she has been saying this alot lately! (probably b/c how fussy he has been) I asked her why and she said so he could go back to sleep

*Mommy you bought this toilet paper for me? OH Thank you mommmy!!!!! (We ran out of toilet paper and when I came home with some she said that and gave me the biggest hug) She has also been doing that with other things like milk or food!

________

Poor Cruz. Wednesday night he took the last dose of his amoxicillan for his ear infection. I was glad he was done with it. Well Thursday morning while Madelyn was at school he was extremely fussy, but no fever. So by the time I went to pick up Maddie from school I was in tears. Well to top things off I pick up Maddie and her teacher told me she was put in time out b/c she was pushing and being aggressive during gym time! She has not gotten in trouble before at school. So I was disappointed with her when we got home we talked about being it and being kind to others. Well to make the day even better she would not take a nap. Of all days to pick one she has to do this one! She takes a nap every single day with no problem. Well she cried for an hour and 1/2 and received a spanking, but would still not go to sleep. So needless to say I was ready for Oscar to be home. He called me on the way and said I'll leave the truck running and you can go and have some time to yourself as soon as I get home! So I went and ate an did some shopping. Anyway-Back to the original story about Cruz-He slept awful that night, waking up over and over until we finally gave him Tylenol. Friday morning after he took a long morning nap he woke up with a 100.6 fever. So I e-mailed his doctor and we were e-mailing back and forth trying to decide whether I should bring him in or not. I decided to go ahead and take him. She looked in his right ear and said that does not look good at all! Apparently he does not respond to amoxicillan so he was prescribed another antibiotic. He is doing much better. Wow, that turned into a really lost story. Sorry for that if anyone is still reading at this point!

1 comments:

nana said...

Well, Nana was still reading.....I always like to read about Maddie, Cruz, Collin, and Cade!