Oscar and I worked in Madelyn's nursery room today at church and man we couldn't believe little miss thang! She pushed a girl down, sat on another girl, and stole toys away. We stacked some soft blocks and Maddie knocked them down as hard and fast as she could with her arms. There was this other boy about her age and he gently and slowly knocked the blocks down with one finger. You would think it would be the other way around! There will be some social skills training in our future!
On another note, Maddie got to swim in her baby pool for the first time today.
She kept trying to drink water off of her hand:
Drying off in the swing:
I'm excited that summer is here and Oscar only has 4 more days until he is off!



2 comments:
That mean Maddie! =) Taking after her cousins, I guess! That's exactly what she was doing in the bathtub last night--trying to drink the water off her hand like that! Silly girl! LOVE the swimsuit!
She is so cute in the pool with her precious swimsuit. We will have to have swimming playdates!
Post a Comment