Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day in Odessa

We had a great time in Odessa. It was so great to see all of Oscar's family. They loved getting to see Madelyn and thought she was a big girl! Saturday we had our niece CeAna's 2nd birthday party. We got some cute pictures of the 5 Bersoza grandchildren-all girls so far!

Ariyah-5 months, Ashley-7, CeAna-2, Ariane-12, Maddie-10 months:


Maddie with the birthday girl:



Oscar with his brothers:



Madelyn and Ariyah-they are 5 months apart and both chunks-



Madelyn and Ariane-



We took Maddie to see her great Grandfather who is 98 years old:



Sunday we all went to lunch then my sister in law Diana and I took my mother in law to get a pedicure and manicure. She really enjoyed that! We had a wonderful time and are glad we will get to see them all next month for Maddie's birthday.
Oscar and I are very thankful that we have 2 Godly mothers. We are very blessed by them both!

2 comments:

Zoƫ said...

how cute 5 granddaughters
LOVE the peace dress.

Tiffany said...

Arian and all the girls are so grown up! I bet they loved Maddie! I need to take her somewhere in our matching zebra/peace shirts! Glad y'all had fun.