We are really looking forward to going to Odessa tomorrow since we haven't been since Thanksgiving. We can't wait to see everyone and for everyone to see Madelyn. She has turned into a different baby since November. We also have never been on Mother's Day, so that will be neat to spend it with Oscar's mom.
Maddie got her first goose egg today. She bumped her head pretty hard on our kitchen floor. I felt so bad for her. She got to use her little teddy bear that has a pouch in the stomach for an ice pack. She thought that was pretty fun. She has a nice little red bump on her forehead. She is getting more accident prone now that she is everywhere and into everything. I'm sure it will just continue once she starts walking!



2 comments:
My doctor in Houston said that bumps and bruises were a sign of a good mother. It meant that you were letting them explore.:) Have a fun weekend!!
Those 3 kids are so wonderful! I am truly blessed as a Nana and Mother!
Post a Comment