Thursday, May 28, 2009

Recommendations

I need recommendations of some toys for a soon to be 1 year old! I have asked a few friends and got some good ideas so far. So please let me know what toys you think are fun and useful. Thanks!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

a small dog or a small horse like a pony

Tara said...

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3089609
Sean & London Yepez had this at their house and Kammy loved it! She played with it the whole time we were there....it will definitely be on her birthday list : )

Tiffany said...

I agree with anonymous...(hmm, who could that be?) Maybe a small Shitzu or a racoon from the backyard! =) I could give you lots of suggestions for little boys toys but girl toys are uncharted territory for me! =)

Anonymous said...

All of the little tykes climb on toys, or sand and water table. Rhian Grace has a vacuum and broom that she takes everwhere!! I know not real fun but she LOVES her climber and cozy coupe.

Katie said...

we got Jack a little pop up tent that has tunnels that attach and fits into a small bag. It was about $24. The brand it "PlayHut". But, I'm also like your sister in that I'm not used to little girl toys!

Tara said...

I was looking at the other comments and I do have to say that our dogs are Kammy's favorite toys. Jasper will just lay there while she tugs on him and rubs her face in his fur and giggles.

Matt, Andrea, Luke and Halle said...

it's small, but the little fisher price corn popper has been a favorite of luke's for months ... starting around 1.