As you can see from the picture below she gets if from her father:
Here is Maddie to compare:
But I have always said that Maddie favors Oscar's older brother Lorenzo. This is Lorenzo as a young boy:
Her hair seems to look like both of them at times. At times she looks just like a Bersoza, but then I see her in me too. Someone told me the other day she looked just like my mom! So it will be interesting to see who she looks like as she gets older. I just love her hair and I hope it keeps the beautiful curls! We just love our chubby peluda!



2 comments:
Can't wait to get back and kiss those chubby cheeks! Maddie's hair looks like its grown a lot in 2 weeks. She looks so much like Oscar's picture to me. So CUTE!
Oscar is a cutie in that cowboy hat! I definitely see the Bersoza in Maddie, but I think she looks like you too. A great combination!
Post a Comment