This year some of Oscar's soccer parents have started doing tailgating cookouts before the home games. So Madelyn and I went to hang out for a little bit this evening before the game. I only took one picture at the actual cookout, but got some cute ones before we left. We didn't stay too long b/c it was getting chilly and Maddie is cutting her 2 top front teeth so she has been pretty fussy the last few days. I know today has been the worst b/c she has been drooling up a storm and has been the fussiest today. anyway-We had lots of fun. This years soccer girls and parents are really nice and just love Madelyn!

Maddie with some of the girls...

Go Lady Wildcats!
3 comments:
LOVE that picture in your header. She is just too cute!! I can't wait to see her smile when her front teeth come in!! Sorry she's been a grump:)
I can't believe how big she is getting. Such a cute little lady! Can't wait to hang out with you in a few weekends at the retreat!
Aw, I think that bow was the first thing I ever bought her before she was born. She looks so cute. I miss her every day that I don't get to see her.
Post a Comment