Saturday, February 7, 2009

On The Mend

Thank goodness Madelyn is doing much better today. She was able to hold down pedialyte and some applesauce that the her Dr. recommended yesterday. So this morning I gave her some formula and she has been good. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. She slept pretty good last night, but woke up in the early morning pretty hungry. I have been giving her all the extra TLC she needs. I just remember when I got sick there was nothing like having your mom take care of you. I snapped a picture of her playing with a towel around her just in case she threw up:



She has been such a good sport for being sick. She slept alot and played just like normal. Now hopefully Oscar and I don't get it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Give her some TLC from Nana too!

Briggs said...

Even sick the girl is stylish and gorgeous!!!