I have 2 friends named Sara(h) with twin girls. My friend Sarah has identical twin girls, Lexi and Lily, that are 2 weeks older than Madelyn. We are college friends and roomed together for a semester at UMHB. They live in Harker Heights and we have been trying to get together so the girls can meet. Well I had to go to HH this past week, so they met Madelyn and I at Old Navy for a little shopping. We had a great time and the girls are just adorable!!!
I can't remember who is in the front of the stroller and who was in the back b/c they look so much alike:

My best friend Sara had fraternal twin girls 2 weeks ago, Madison and Mckinley. Here are a few pictures of the precious girls:
Mckinley

Madison:

1 comments:
Hey! Thanks for posting that picture! Lilly is the one in front. I'm glad I finally got to meet Maddie. She is soooo cute!
Post a Comment