Tuesday, February 10, 2009

BOW HEAD










I love me some BIG hairbows!!!

8 comments:

Shannon said...

that might be the biggest bow i have ever seen!!!! maddie is a good sport...and model:)

Tiffany said...

What does O have to say about this bow? =)

Anonymous said...

Are you making these Laura??? I think Rhian Grace needs one!!! To Cute!!

Laura said...

Daddy O thinks it is the most ridiculous thing he has ever seen! No, I did not make it Jennifer, I tried to make them and I'm no good at it. I can give you my bow ladys info!

Anonymous said...

R-I-D-D-C-U-L-O-U-S...that is what O has to say. I'm sorry baby!!

Anonymous said...

Ok Laura...I know bows are cute...but isn't this a little much? - "and I use that term loosely"...It's bigger than her head. She's still adorable! You know I'm a coach Laura...Bows...you're killing me!!!

Coach Hughlett

Shannon Morrison said...

josh is in oscar's club. he would take them off as soon as he got home! what a cutie.

Ben, Abby and Abe Lowery said...

Um, these pictures are ADORABLE!!!!