Thursday, February 12, 2009

Park Fun

I decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather this afternoon and go to the park with Maddie and her cousins. She has only been one other time and she loved to swing. So we met up with Collin and Cade and had a great time. Its an understatement to say that Collin and Cade are absolutely obsessed with Star Wars, so of course that is what they pretended to play while at the park. They can name the hundreds and hundreds of characters. So Maddie and I played along and she was Princess Leah and I was Queen Amidala.





Maddie loved this little pig to sit in. She would bounce herself in it and then stand up on the bar at the bottom. It was just her size!




They all loved the seesaw...




Collin pushing Maddie...


Cuties...

6 comments:

Jen said...

The boys look so grown up!

I love her red bow.

Anonymous said...

ok I like this bow too!!! What is her name??? I need to make a date with her!!!!

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures of 3 great wonderful grandkids!!!

Shannon said...

Fun cousin pictures!!

Um, I think it makes you a Star Wars fan too, since you knew what and how to spell the queen's name!! :)

Laura said...

Hey I had to look up on the internet how to spell her name :)

Ben, Abby and Abe Lowery said...

I think this hairbow is one of my favorites! :)