Well soccer season is here! Normally during soccer season I was able to go to most of the games and then have my alone time when Oscar was out of town. Well things are a little different this year! I'm not sure how many games I will make and no alone time for me, its Maddie and me time! Lots of just Maddie and me time :)! There are going to be some long days ahead! We will be getting out of the house alot!
Oscar has tournaments in January. Then in February and March are district games every Tuesday and Friday night! Then after school practice each day. So he will be gone alot in the next few months. Coaching is a tough job, being a coach's wife is a tough job. When they win, you win, when they lose, you lose. Each season has it ups and downs. Oscar is great, very hard working coach and has a passion for coaching soccer. I know God has him in this job for a reason.
Oscar,
Madelyn and I want to wish you the best for this season. We will be praying for you! You are a wonderful husband, father, and coach! We are your biggest fans! We love you!
Love, Your girls!
Madelyn got a new soccer T-shirt. Its more like a T-shirt dress, but its pink and so cute!



2 comments:
awww thanks Love...it is a blessing to get to come home to my girls after a long day! The Lord has definately blessed me!
You are right, O is a great coach! Maddie is going to love growing up and cheering for her daddy and his team!
Post a Comment