Happy 7 months Maddie! 6 to 7 months flew by! Here are a few fun facts about Maddie at 7 months and of course some pictures along the way!
*She sits up great by herself now and rarely falls back anymore
*She has added babababa to her vocab and just a few days ago started saying mamama when she whines, it sounds more like mumumu, but I don't care it makes me happy to hear her say something close to mamma!
*She has started whining/crying when I leave the room she is in. She doesn't do it all the time, but usually when we are home alone during the day. I'm hoping she grows out of it soon!
*Her hair has grown so much just in the past month. Its getting really long on top and on the sides. Normally I could just put on a headband over her hair, but now when I put it on I have to tuck her hair over her ears and behind the headband.
*Since I have for the most part stopped rocking her for naps she has gone down to 2 naps which is so nice! There have been a few days where she will take 3 shorts ones, but I'm hoping for the most part she is on a 2 nap schedule.
*Speaking of naps, the past few times I have checked on her she looks like this:
She has her feet up on the bummer pad with her legs crossed, so cute!
*Besides her bottles, she has 2 meals a day. Oatmeal ceral in the morning which she loves and a jar of baby food at night. I am still trying to get her to eat the peas and green beans. She loves all the other stuff but those which I don't blame her b/c they taste pretty gross! I can't wait to start introducing more new foods this month.
*She has slowly started to hold onto things while standing. She can't do it for very long w/o falling over.
What a big girl!!! Can't wait to see what the next month holds!



4 comments:
She is soooo cute! Glad you found my blog, because I found yours! Don't worry--I will check in often and make many comments!
She is so cute!! I love the way she sleeps! Time to lower that mattress!!! :)
Wow! She's getting so big! Such a beautiful girl!
Did you make that yellow bow???
Post a Comment