Friday, January 16, 2009

Cousin Fun

I watched my nephews last night and they had so much fun with Madelyn. They adore her and she adores them too! They wanted to help me do everything regarding her like feeding her, washing her, putting lotion on her, etc...They were a big help and they made her smile alot too! I started taking some pictures and Collin said "will you put them on your blog?!!!! He was very excited that I would! So these are for you colly pooh!


Helping with bathtime:



All smiles:



Then came time to give kisses...1st picture Maddie was like ok if I have to:

I'm getting tired of this:

Get me out of here!!!!


Collin and Cade, thanks for all your help!!! We love you!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I asked the boys if they wanted to comment on this post---

Collin's comment: "I like taking pictures with Maddie".

Cade's comment: "I like kissing Maddie"

Anonymous said...

These three kids are the greatest! I love them!!!!!

Christy said...

So sweet!!!