Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Rub-A-Dub-Dub

Madelyn loves her bath time. Its usually Oscar and Maddie's time together, but if he is gone at night its Mommy's job. As you can see in the pictures, her hair on top is getting so long and has a little bit of a curl to it when its wet. Oscar's hair was curly when he was little, so maybe Maddie will get some curl too!





I gave Maddie a sippy cup with just a little water for the first time tonight. She wasn't quite sure what to do with it at first. She could hold it, but didn't know to tip it up to get the water. I did it for her and she loved it. She tips it a little and I can hear her trying to suck, but she can't tip it enough yet to get the water out on her own.



Drinking out of a sippy cup seems like such a big girl thing to do, so it made me a little sad that she starting to try out non baby things. Time flies,-so cliche I know, but so true!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a big girl!!! We gave Rhian Grace a sippy about a month ago and she would rather have that then a bottle!!!!!

Jen said...

What a doll