Mallory was so sweet with Madelyn. She sang to her, held her hand, and hugged on her.
Saturday, October 18, 2008
UMHB Cru Soccer Game
Here are some pictures from the UMHB men's soccer game today. My sisters friend Beth let Madelyn borrow this adorable UMHB cheerleading outfit. Even though it's 6 month size it was pretty snug around the tummy area! anyway...They won 4-0! Yeah CRU!



Mallory was so sweet with Madelyn. She sang to her, held her hand, and hugged on her.
Mallory was so sweet with Madelyn. She sang to her, held her hand, and hugged on her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
So cute!!!! It will look even cuter with her UMHB bow! =) I'll have to get the boys some new UMHB shirts for homecoming so we can take their pictures together. I've made several people laugh today telling about how her chubby little legs barely will fit through the Bumbo!!! =)
Awwww! She looks so cute in that outfit. I thought about getting that for the girls, but might pass since I have to buy 2. :) We got the go ahead from the pediatrician to take the girls to Homecoming. I am so excited!! We'll have to meet up and let the girls meet each other!
Well, of course I am partial to that last picture:) She is obsessed with "baby madyan". Madelyn looked adorable in her outfit!!
She looks very cute in it. I am glad she could wear it.
She looks SO cute!
Post a Comment