Well we or should I say I have been putting off implementing the Ferber method. Maddie has been doing good at night, but still likes to be rocked to sleep for naps and bedtime, so we really just need to do it. My goal is to start this Friday night.
This is what Madelyn did when we told her she was going to have to start crying it out:
Every year our Sunday school class has the annual pumpkin carving contest social. We decided to go since it was going to be outside and Maddie loves to be outside. She did great surprisingly after napping poorly today. Here are a few pictures. You won't see any pumpkins or pumpkin carving b/c my camera stopped working after only a few pictures.



3 comments:
My opinion on rocking your child to sleep is that they are only going to let you do it for so long so take advantage of the time you can spend together doing it now. I still rock Addie to sleep when she will let me (all of a sudden she decided she just wanted to be laid down to go to bed). I miss that time together so much:(
Hmm, Maddie, I recognize that pouty bottom lip from just a few days ago when I took you 2 feet away from your mommy! =) I love that pic of her and Oscar on the hammock--looks like a professional shot!
Hey Girl,
I am so glad that you found my blog! Your Maddie is so cute! I am praying for a bow baby nex!! Surely after 3 boys we might get a girl! I look forward to keeping up with yall!
Sarah
Post a Comment