More of the star:
My friend Susie that I worked with a couple of years ago came by for a visit on Friday to see Maddie. Its always so refreshing to see her and catch up-she is an awesome Christian lady.
M is for Madelyn:
Hangin in my cute new pj's:
Oscar and I got to go on a much needed lunch date on Saturday to the new Olive Garden in Temple and then we went to Target(so romantic). We had a great time. Thank you Nana and Papaw for watching Maddie.
The 3 of us:
Oh yeah-keep staying tuned for the Ferber Method-hasn't happened yet! I refuse to blog anymore about Maddies sleeping until its consistent b/c when I start to say she does good, she starts to do bad again.



2 comments:
Good luck with the Feber Method!
Hey Laura! Glad you checked out my blog. I love finding new people's blogs! My mom makes a lot of my girls' hairbows, but I buy a lot of them from a lady who makes them and sells them online. Here's the website - www.emmasaxton.com
Your daughter is beautiful! Good luck with the sleeping issues. I feel your pain. I've had 2 really bad sleepers, so I totally understand!
Post a Comment