Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Party

Maddie attended her first Halloween party that our playgroup had. We had lots of good food, delicious caramel apples, pictures, adult conversation :), and crafts. My talented friend Shannon made Maddie's Halloween tutu. I guess you could say her costume this year is a Halloween Princess. Here are some pre-party pictures:



Yummy Tutu:


Pictures at the party:

Morgan the M &M and Maddie:

Hannah the ladybug and Sara:




Sisters Mallory and Morgan:

Trying to get a group shot of all the kids was so funny, but it turned out pretty good:

All the moms and kids:

Just the mommies:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laura, Madelyn is so precious! I love all of her bows. I am thrilled you found my blog. We should get together sometime. Ty and I are always looking for fun things to do.

Tiffany said...

I love the pic of all the kids when you look at it up close! So hilarious! Morgan and Mallory look cute! Of course, Maddie does too, but I had seen her pics already. Can't wait to take her pic with boys on Friday!